Workholding perfected. Align, clamp and cut with unrivaled speed and precision.
Workstation is our ultimate workspace and fixturing solution for your benchtop cutting operations. It’s designed to streamline and expand upon Origin’s abilities, offering rapid, repeatable and precise fixturing of a wide range of stock configurations.
Workstation features a reusable tape field, easily adjustable shelf for small or difficult-to-fixture workpieces, and intuitive indexing pins for alignment and registration. This greatly reduces setup time and makes it easier than ever to get cutting straight out of the box.
Highly Versatile Fixturing
Workstation combines with Origin to create a precision cutting system that makes even the most demanding projects approachable and intuitive
Accurate Mortise & Tenons
The vertical and horizontal workholding capabilities of Workstation let you cut perfect mortise and tenon joinery.
- Cut tenons at any angle from 0° to 45° with confidence.
- Virtually eliminate tear-out on tenons.
- Effortlessly cut tenons with dead flat shoulders for tight-fitting seams.
Difficult Workpieces Made Easy
- Perform detailed cuts on small or difficult-to-fixture workpieces with the included Shelf.
- Work on material of almost any thickness using Shelf’s easy height adjustment.
- Precise depth control and dead flat pockets.
Cut & Repeat
- Quick setup features make repetitive cuts for volume production fast and reliable
Perfect Box Joints
- Combine Origin’s Box Joint Basic Extension with Workstation to cut precise box joints with ease.
- Fast and reliable 90° registration every time.
- Foolproof layout with Origin’s built-in functionality.
- Out of the box clamping paired with industry standard T-Track to suit any project.
- Clamping Face
- Support Bar
- Support Arms
- Angle Fence
- 4mm Wrench
- Hold Down Clamp x 2
- Spoilboard x 4
- Max. Height: 250mm, 9.8 in
- Depth: 465mm, 18.3 in
- Width: 515mm, 20.3 in
- Assembled Weight: 9.75kg, 21.5 lbs