- High-performance Filter
- smooth suction hose dia. 27/32 x 3.5 m AS/CTR
- hose holder
- SYS-Dock with T-LOC function
- cable holder
Large dust volumes? Not a problem! Thanks to its huge container capacity of 48 l, the CT 48 is ideal for the workshop and provides maximum volume thanks to its large container geometry. It is also highly mobile thanks to its swiveling castor wheels, rear wheels and handle. It also has a locking brake that provides stability on any surface as well as during transport. The flat filter fully integrated in the suction head ensures the full volume is utilized: This means that the gross and net container volumes are virtually identical. The extremely compact high-performance turbine provides the right suction power. A 137 CFM (3900 l/min) volume flow means that nothing remains except clean air. Carries Full Unit HEPA Certification.
- Large capacity for large volumes of dust and coarse chips
- Constantly high suction because of the compact high performance turbine
- Can be individually retrofitted with an additional compressed air or Bluetooth® module for remote control on the suction hose or automatic start via the Bluetooth® battery pack.
- Smooth suction hose and optimized SYS-Dock with cord holder and T-LOC function for conveniently connecting Systainers to the mobile dust extractor
- Antistatic function prevents static developing during work
- Attachment of Systainers via SYS-Dock
- Hose garage, cord holder and handle
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container
- Container/filter bag capacity 48/46 l
Accessories and tools in the Systainer and SORTAINER can be easily attached to the extractor via the SYS-Dock.
Everything in perfect order.
The power cable and suction hose are stored tidily and optimally protected in the permanently integrated Festool hose holder and cable holder.
High suction power.
Extremely powerful, compact and light: The high-performance turbine provides considerably higher suction power and requires very little space.
Tear-resistant fleece filter bag.
The fleece filter bags are self-cleaning because they collapse after the extractor is turned off. This SELFCLEAN effect guarantees consistently high suction performance until the bag is full to capacity.
An optimized approach to servicing saves time and money by shortening the time required for repairs. The structural design allows faster access to the spot where repairs are needed.
The locking brake ensures that the extractor will remain in place. The large wheels prevent the extractor from tipping over. The wheels can be turned, and the material that they are made from is resistant to wear. Because of the location of its centerof gravity, the extractor is easy to carry.
The filter bag is free to unfold because of the flat filter and the smooth inner contours of the container. This allows the bag to be filled uniformly and a nearly 100% utilization of the filter bag volume.
Depending on requirements, the extractor can be equipped with additional modules, such as the compressed air module, an electrical outlet with continuous power, automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off switch, or an energy box module.
Carries Full Unit HEPA Certification
For dust, dirt and water. When absorbing water, the LevelStop shuts down the drive in good time and the motor remains protected. The wet filter can be set in place with just a few hand movements.
- Weight: 35.71 lbs (16.2 kg)
- Power cable: 25 ft (7.5 m)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 29" (740 mm) x 16" (406 mm) x 40" (1 005 mm)
- Container/filter bag capacity: 12.7 gal (48 l)/12.2 gal (46 l)
- Filter surface area: 979 in² (6 318 cm²)
- Max. volume flow: 137 CFM (3 900 l/min)
- Max. vacuum: 96" static water lift (24 000 Pa)