The T 18 E offers an impressive service life thanks to the perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC-TEC motor and the 4.0 battery pack to ensure maximum performance and endurance.
- The T 18 E will be at the ready to handle your drilling needs with a metal keyless chuck and a capacity range of 1/16” to 1/2”.
- Supported by the Festool 3 year comprehensive warranty including wear and tear.
- The perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC-TEC motor and the battery pack ensure maximum performance and endurance.
Strength and Benefits
- Robust: Long-lasting quality components, fully covered thanks to the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- Maximum power: Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long-lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor
- Convenient: keyless metal chuck with a range up to 1⁄2” capacity, integrated bit storage, optimum LED illumination of the work area, and belt clip for attachment on both sides
- Mobile: packed in a Systainer, the T 18 E can be integrated perfectly into the your Festool system of tool storage
- TID 18-Basic
- Belt clip
- Bare tool without battery pack
- Without charger
- Systainer SYS3 M 187.
- Battery Voltage 18V
- Gears: 2
- Idling speed, 1st gear/2nd gear: 0 - 450/0 - 1500
- Torque setting 1st gear: 7.1 (0.8) - 70.8 (8)
- Torque setting 2nd gear: 4.4 (0.5) - 53.1 (6)
- Max. torque, wood/steel Wood: 309.8 in. lbs. (35 Nm) Drill 1-3/4”(45mm)
- Steel: 442.5 in. lbs. (50 Nm) Drill 1/2” (13mm)
- Drilling diameter, wood/steel: 1-3/4" (45) / 1/2" (13)
- Chuck range: 1/16" (1.5) - 1/2" (13)
- Weight with BP 18 Li 4,0 HPC-ASI: 4.189 lbs. / 1,9kg