Festool has taken its most popular drill and loaded it with even more power. The battery capacity has been upgraded to handle a substantially heavier drilling load. The new compact battery has also been outfitted with an integrated fuel gauge that allows for constant and accurate monitoring of the battery power level. The CXS Drill, weighing in at less than 2lbs, features a slimly designed handle eliminates awkward hand positioning during drilling applications. The CXS drill also boasts the innovative Fast Fix feature that you have come to love from the Festool line that allows the professional to deploy the CXS with a keyless chuck, centrotec chuck, or a right angle attachment that allows drilling in the toughest unreachable spots. A sophisticated electronics system ensures a longer battery life with under-voltage, overcurrent and thermal protection. With a convenient reversible belt clip, bright LED operating lights, magnetic bit storage and extreme versatility, there isn’t a better choice than the CXS Compact Drill Li set.
- Ergonomics: At less than 2 lbs, ultra-compact dimensions, and a slim handle designed to take the awkwardness out of any drilling/driving task.
- FastFix: 3 tools in 1, the CXS can be deployed with a keyless chuck, Centrotec chuck, and right angle attachment.
- Confidence: 3 year warranty on the whole system: drill, battery, and charger.
- Electronics: The CXS is protected by sophisticated electronics that extend the life of the tool and batteries with undervoltage, overcurrent, and thermal protection.
- Driver Functionality: Use the Centrotec system for quick bit-changes, or, when a clearance is at a premium, remove the chuck entirely and take advantage of the integrated 1/4" bit holder. Switch over to the right angle attachment to get the job done in the tightest of spots. Regardless of a chuck, a 12-position clutch delivers precise control, preventing overdriving and stripping.
- LED: Bright LED lamp increases visibility of the bit and the workpiece for more precise results, even in low-light conditions.
- Magnetic bit storage: Save time and nerve-wracking hassle by keeping your critical bits at easy, secure access with magnetic storage for up to 4 hex drive bits.
- Drill Functionality: Equipped with a keyless chuck to accept smooth shank drill bits with high and low speed range for best results. Can also be used with the optional right angle attachment.
- Reversible belt clip: The generously sized and handy belt clip can be easily switched for use on either side, keeping the CXS close at hand as you move between tasks.
- Motor: DC Motor
- Battery Voltage: 10.8v (12v max) / 2.6 Ah
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- RPM (Setting 1 / Setting 2): 0 - 400 / 0 - 1200
- Chuck Capacity: 1/32" (1mm) - 3/8" (10mm)
- Max. drill diameter (steel): 5/16" (8mm)
- Max. drill diameter (wood): 15/32" (12mm)
- Torque setting range: 1.7 - 30.09 in lbs (0.2 - 3.4Nm)
- Max. torque in steel: 141.6 in lbs (16 Nm)
- Max torque in wood: 88.5 in lbs (10 Nm)
- Weight: 1.98 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Centrotec Chuck
- Centrotec Bit Holder
- FastFix Keyless Chuck
- 2 Batteries
- Systainer SYS3
- Right Angle Chuck