Tackle your most demanding (and remote) applications with the robust and versatile new Carvex Cordless Jigsaws. Designed to deliver the same performance as their corded counterparts while taking advantage of the tool-less base change platform, these revolutionary jigsaws will have you forgetting that you've cut the cord.
Brushless motor; Ligher weight, longer life, more power
- (2) Wood Blades
- (1) Chip Catcher
- (1) Splinter guard
- (1) SCA 8 AirStream Charger
- (1) 18 Volt Bluetooth Lithium Ion Battery, 5.2Ah
- (1) T-Loc Systainer 1
- Anti-static function
- Mobile dust extractors and tools with the anti-static function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
- Jigsaw with precision guidance
- Long-wearing carbide jaws guide the saw blade directly over the cutting location. For precise work results.
- Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
- Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
- EC-TEC motor
- The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
- Bluetooth communication between battery pack and extractor.
- MMC digital electronics
- Processor controlled “Multi Material Control” power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
- Splinter guard
- Patented splinter guard for splinter-free cuts on both sides when sawing.
- Guide system
- Lithium-ion battery
- Fitted with high-performance lithium ion battery pack.
- Faster charging of battery packs thanks to AIRSTREAM technology (cooling function for faster charging) and significantly increased charging capacity
|Blade Type||Universal T-Shank|
|Bevel Adjustment||+/- 45° (optional base required)|
|Cutting Depth, Non-ferrous Metals||3/4" (20 mm)|
|Cutting Depth, Steel Soft||3/8" (10 mm)|
|Cutting Depth, Wood||4 3/4" (120 mm)|
|Power Consumption||400 Watts|
|Stroke Speed||500 - 3,800 spm (varies by model)|
|Battery Range||10.8v - 18.0v|
|Battery||18v Lithium Ion, 5.2Ah
Noise and vibration values
|Sawing chipboard: Uncertainty [vibration] K||2.00 m/s²|
|Sawing chipboard: A-weighted sound power level, LWA||99.00 dB(A)|
|A-weighted sound pressure level, LpA||88.00 dB(A)|
|Sawing chipboard: Total vibration average, Ah||10.00 m/s²|
|Sawing chipboard: Uncertainty (noise) K||3.00 dB|