- (1) 36 Tooth Wood Blade
- (1) Splinterguard
- (1) Limit Stop
- (1) Plug it Power Cord
- (1) T-Loc Systainer 5
Please note that this tool has an imperial scale (inches). Guide rail sold separately.
The Festool TS 75 is not your standard circular saw. The saw rides on a guide rail, or track, providing accuracy and versatility allowing it to replace the world's most advanced cabinet saws, miter saws and panel saws. The TS 75 track saw delivers precise, splinter free, glue-ready cuts and only takes seconds to setup. Breaking down sheet goods? Cuts at an obscure angle? No longer is there a need to design a complex jig or move heavy material to your large shop equipment.
The TS 75 track saw works seamlessly with its integrated rail, available in various sizes. Utilize the rail and saw with or without a table or work surface. The track saws flat housing allows for flush cutting.
- A riving knife prevents kickback
- Create splinterfree cuts, of any length, in any material, at any angle
- Dust extraction means little to no cleanup. Work right in a client's home
- Blades and variable speed adapt to the material and style of cut in seconds
- Slip clutch gives you confidence when working with the toughest or thickest of materials
- Dual splinterguards, on both sides of the blade, create splinterfree cuts
- 2-3/4" depth of cut
- Compact, ergonomic and lightweight. Fits in the passenger seat of your personal vehicle
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback.
- The slip clutch helps to minimize the risk of a kickback and minimizes wear on the blade, gear case, and motor.
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.
|Arbor Diameter||1.101" (30 mm)|
|Bevel Cuts||0º - 45º|
|Depth of Cut on Guide Rail||
2 3/4" (70 mm) straight down and 2 1/8" (55 mm) at 45°
|Depth of Cut without Guide Rail||2 15/16" (75 mm) straight down|
|Saw Blade RPM||1,350 - 3,550 rpm|
|Saw Blade Diameter||8-1/4" (210 mm)|
|Power Consumption||1600 watts / 13 amps 120 v AC|
|Weight||21.45 lbs (9.7 kg)|