- Ergonomically formed to fit comfortably in any size hand. Compact and light weight enough for extended vertical and overhead use.
- Step-less variable speed allows you to adjust to the needs of the application.
- Balanced vibration stop (VS) design delivers better finish results, smooth operation and greater comfort.
- Jetstream design delivers highly efficient dust removal, resulting in cleaner air, better finishes, and longer abrasive and pad life.
- (1) Clean-Tec bayonet-style dust port to retrofit older hoses
- (1) Plug-it Power Cord
- (1) Reusable dust bag
- (1) T-LOC Systainer 2
What's improved with the new model over the previous model of this sander?
- More powerful 250W motor to improve material removal rates up to 25%
- Included pad protector for sanding up close to adjacent surfaces
- Bayonet-style locking dust port and optional reuseable dust bag
- Improved ergonomics with reduced vibration and soft grip
- The sanding performance and dust collection you expect from Festool
- The ETS 125 REQ sander has a stroke of 2 mm making it a wonderfully comfortable and capable one handed sander. Its compact size and light weight allow it to excel when sanding vertical or even overhead surfaces.
Festool’s sanders off the most complete sanding solution, a system utilizing sanders, dust extractors and abrasives designed specifically for the application at hand. The system approach allows for dust free sanding, low vibration and a long service life (3 year warranty). Benefits include a perfect finish surface in a fraction of the time compared to other methods with little to no cleanup required.
- Pad brake prevents errant damage to finished work
- Sealed switch for long life (3 year warranty)
- Dust extraction for cleaner air, higher quality finishes and long lasting pads and abrasives
- Step-less variable speed for infinite adjustability to fit the application
|Dust Extraction Port||(27 mm)|
|Pad Diameter||5" (125 mm)|
|Power Consumption||250 watts / 1.67 amps 120 V AC|
|Sanding Stroke||5/64" (2 mm)|
|Speed||6,000 - 14,000 opm|
|Weight||11.61 lbs (5.26 kg)|