The CT MIDI HEPA dust extractor offers the following features to help you control dust when using your tools:
- New! Integrated Bluetooth Module for Remote Wireless Activation*
- New! Touch panel controls for suction level, power on/off, Bluetooth pairing
- New! Manual filter cleaning mechanism
- New! Hose storage compartment with flat top
- New! Easy to change filter
- HEPA Certified Filter
- Tool-triggered auto-on operation
- Self-cleaning filter bag
- Anti-static braided sleeve 11-1/2 foot hose
- Variable speed suction
- Hose garage for hose storage and organization
- Fully integrated with stackable Systainer storage system
- Compact, lightweight design at 19.2 lbs.
- 130 CFM of high-performance suction
- 3.9 gallon container capacity
* Bluetooth activation requires optional Bluetooth remote control (202098) or Bluetooth-enabled batteries, sold separately.
- (1) 11-1/2' Anti Static Hose
- (1) Filter Bag
- (1) HEPA Filter
The CT MINI and CT MIDI are Festool's most portable mobile dust extractors. They are compact and light weight, but have enough capacity for common jobsite tasks. The CT MIDI is slightly larger in size, but offers increased capacity for heavier on-site use. Sporting large wheels and double casters, these units can easily negotiate obstacles in the shop or on the worksite. With 130 CFM and only 62 dB (on low setting), these CTs can quickly and quietly remove large amounts of debris, with minimal noise distractions. The integrated hose garage keeps hoses and cords well organized and makes Systainer transport simple and efficient.
If lightweight and portability are your preference, look no further than the Festool CT MINI and CT MIDI. These units have an ample list of standard features and come standard with HEPA filters. Well-suited for transport in your vehicle and easy enough to carry up ladders or into tight spaces, the CT MINI and CT MIDI prove that great things come in small packages.
An ultra-compact footprint and packed with features, these dust extractors still boast ample capacity making it an ideal partner for your tasks producing fine dust or debris and on-the-go applications. Don’t let their size fool you, these two units pack 130 CFM of suction force and 96" of static water lift which is more than enough power for your on-site operations. Just like the rest of the Festool CT line, both feature variable suction power and work with all Festool products that have integrated dust extraction.
A standard on all Festool dust extractors, the motor features thermal protection. If it gets too hot, the extractor will shut itself off, thereby protecting your investment and preventing costly damage and time consuming repairs.
With an ergonomic center handle and exceptional balance, the CT MINI and CT MIDI are ideally suited for transport to and from the jobsite. Also, with an onboard hose garage, hose and cord storage is a snap, getting you on your way faster.
So, if you are looking for Festool performance and features in a compact package, the CT MIDI is the vacuum of choice. Long a favorite of installers and those who value space and portability.
|Power consumption||350-1200 Watts|
|Max. volume flow||130 CRM|
|Max. vacuum||96" static water lift|
|Noise Level||62.72 dBa|
|Anti-Static Hose||1-1/16" x 11.5' (27 mm dia.)|
|Container/filter bag capacity||4.0 / 3.3 gal|
|Dimensions ( L x W x H)||18.5" x 12.6" z 19.6"|