Precision and flexibility in a trim routerWith its modular design and tool-less base changes, the MFK 700 can easily transform from a vertical to a horizontal position with a few simple steps. Trim laminate and edge band or rout grooves for inlays easily with the light weight and maneuverable MFK 700. Packed with features, this trim router saves you money by allowing you to use bearing-less bits when used with the attachable base feeler bearing. 1/256" (1/10 mm) fine depth adjustments and exceptional dust extraction make this an ideal router for all of your light routing tasks.Due to the nature of the horizontal base design, there is a limit to the bit size for use in this configuration. Do not use a bit with a cutting length greater than 5/8" (16 mm) and a shank length of 1-13/16" (46 mm). For greatest range of adjustment a 3/4" (19 mm) bit diameter is recommended.
Recommended Festool bits - 491 666 and 491 670 for trimming of edge banding with horizontal base.
- Powerful 720 watt (6.0 amp) motor can easily tackle most trimming, profiling and routing applications with variable speed and detachable cord.
- Vertical and horizontal extra-wide bases provides ample support area for maximum control especially near edges or on narrow stock.
- Micro-adjustable depth control to 1/256 inch (1/10 mm) with dual locking columns for precise routing control.
- Threaded insert to accept template guides and phenolic resin baseplate to easily glide on a surface without marring the material to be routed.
- (1) 1/4" Collet
- (1) 8 mm Collet
- (1) Dust Extraction Hood
- (1) Standard threaded base for US guide bushing
- (1) Plug-it Power Cord
- (1) Vertical Base
- (1) 1.5 degree Horizontal Base
- (1) Feeler Bearing Set
- (1) T-Loc Systainer 2
The Festool MFK 700 EQ features a modular design coupled with tool free base changes. Transform this laminate trimmer into a fine detail router quickly and easily, from a vertical to a horizontal orientation in only seconds. The MFK 700 excels while trimming laminate or edge banding or routing grooves thanks to it's lightweight allowing it to be supremely maneuverable.
An attachable base feeler bearing allows use of bearing-less router bits. Standard on all Festool routers is a 1/256" fine depth adjustment.
- Dust extraction above and below the base for nearly dust free edge routing
- 1/4" and 8 mm collets
- Multiple bases for vertical or horizontal routing
- Edge guidance achieved with optional parallel edge guide accessory
|Column Stroke||9/16" (14 mm)|
|Drive Shaft Speed||10,000 - 26,000 RPM|
|Maximum Bit Diameter||1" (26 mm)|
|Power Consumption||720 watts / 6.0 amps|
|Weight||12.55 lbs (5.70 kg)|