Original, versatile, and easy to maneuverThis sander gives you everything Rotex has to offer in a smaller, lighter package. The RO 125 puts 500 watts of power, dual-mode sanding, and triple-function performance into a comfortable, 4.4 pounds. This 5" sander does it all - coarse and fine sanding, and polishing. It is perfect for woodworkers, painters, solid surface fabricators, and anyone who needs to tackle a range of sanding tasks over the course of a day. The RO 125 incorporates near-total dust extraction, exceptional ergonomics, and many advanced features. This is a small sander that is perfect for big jobs.
- Dual-Mode Sanding with a gear-driven, aggressive mode for rapid stock removal or polishing and random orbital mode for fine sanding.
- Jetstream dust extraction design delivers highly efficient dust removal, resulting in cleaner air, better finishes, and longer abrasive and pad life.
- FastFix tool-free backing pad changing system allows the sander to adapt to different surfaces and tasks with appropriate pads.
- Compact Size with a compact form and a 5" pad, the RO 125 delivers performance to even the tightest of places.
- (1) Edge Protector
- (1) Plug-it Power Cord
- (1) StickFix Sanding Pad
- (1) T-Loc Systainer 2
The Festool line of Rotex sanders replace multiple, single purpose sanders, in one ergonomic, powerful and easily adaptable machine. Available in 3 sizes: 3-1/2" (90 mm), 5" (125 mm) and 6" (150 mm) with the simple push of a button Rotex sanders are capable of aggressive stock removal to super fine finish sanding as well as polishing. The RO 90 is unique in the Rotex family of sanders, offering a 4th a detail sander.
Rotex sanders excel in rotary sanding, random orbit sanding and rotary polishing with only a flick of a switch. Coupled with their ergonomics, supreme dust extraction, power, light weight, protective MMC electronics and versatility, the Rotex line of sanders is THE one stop solution for any and all sanding needs.
Festool's sanders off the most complete sanding solution, a system utilizing sanders, dust extractors and abrasives designed specifically for the application at hand. The system approach allows for dust free sanding, low vibration and a long service life (3 year warranty). Benefits include a perfect finish surface in a fraction of the time compared to other methods with little to no cleanup required.
- Toughness - metal gearbox, 3 year warranty
- Edge protectors keep tools and adjacent work pieces safe
- Dust extraction for cleaner air, higher quality finishes and long lasting pads and abrasives
|Dust Extraction Port||1.6" (27 mm)|
|Pad Diameter||5" (125 mm)|
|500 watts / 4.2 amps 120 v AC|
|Sanding Stroke||9/64" (3.6 mm)|
|Speed Eccentric Motion||3,000 - 6,000 opm|
|Speed Rotary Motion||300 - 600 rpm|
|Weight||4.4 lbs (2 kg)|