- Multiple profile pads available to match a variety of surfaces with a FastFix tool-free pad change system so adapting to a profile is a snap.
- True linear sanding motion imitates hand sanding perfectly for sanding profiles, edges, or rabbets.
- Powers through detail sanding 3x faster than hand sanding, eliminating user fatigue and delivering more consistent results.
- Step-less speed control allows you to adjust to the needs of your application.
- (1) 90 Degree Sanding Pad
- (1) Abrasive Sheet
- (1) Plug-it Power Cord
- (1) StickFix Sanding Pad - flat
- (1) T-Loc Systainer 2
The LS 130 EQ is a truly unique as well as versatile sander that makes previously very difficult jobs easy. Rabbets, edges and profiles, traditionally sanded in a linear motion by hand, are easily conquered by the LS 130. Dust collection and multiple pad profiles only help to reduce fatigue and clean up time. Powers through detail sanding jobs 3 x faster than hand sanding.
Festool’s sanders off the most complete sanding solution, a system utilizing sanders, dust extractors and abrasives designed specifically for the application at hand. The system approach allows for dust free sanding, low vibration and a long service life (3 year warranty). Benefits include a perfect finish surface in a fraction of the time compared to other methods with little to no cleanup required.
- Pre formed and custom pad profiles
- Linear sanding motion imitates hand sanding perfectly for profiles, edges or rabgets
- Step less variable speed
- Dust extraction for cleaner air, higher quality finishes and long lasting pads and abrasives
|Dust Extraction Port||1.06" (27 mm)|
|Pad Size||3 5/32" x 5 1/4" (80 x 133 mm)|
|Power Consumption||260 watts / 2.2 amps 120 v AC|
|Sanding Stroke||5/32" (4 mm)|
|Speed||4,000 - 6,000 opm|
|Weight||8.58 lbs (3.9 kg)|
Ya know? mechanics have Snap On. a brand that is hard to justify. the cost of a Snap on socket or wrench is significantly higher than a comparable brand. But ask a mechanic what the best brand of tool he has ever used he will say Snap on.
I'm a professional carpenter. we finally have the equivalent in Festool. As far as this sander is concerned its the only game in town that works with a vacuum. it works as designed, doesn't vibrate in the hand and is clean to use because it is an engineered system with the over priced vacuum system. When you buy Festool you demand the best and that's why I bought it. I have a project to mill and finish 200 lft of 2 1/2" diameter hard maple rail. the LS 130 is the only way to do it. has to get rid of the shaper marks with 80 grit, then moved to 180 grit and finish to a baby bum smooth 320 grit. Then get paid. So I guess the sander paid for itself.