- Variable speed blade speed with extremely fast max 3,800 strokes per minute
- Tool-free base and base insert platform for expanded capabilities
- Triple blade guidance for perfectly perpendicular cuts and splinterguards for tear-free cuts.
- Stroboscopic high-intensity LEDs for high blade visbility
- Brushless motor technology for light weight, more power and longer service life
- (2) Wood Blades (S 75/4K and S75/4 FSG)
- (1) Chip catcher
- (1) Splinterguard
- (1) Plug-it Power Cord
- (1) T-Loc Systainer 1
Festool Carvex Jigsaws couple brushless motors, a tool free multi base system, automatic variable speed motors (auto adjust to material hardness / feed rate), stroboscopic LED lights that seemingly freeze the blade in operation for crystal clear line of sight cuts with Festool's proven splinter free and guaranteed perpendicular cuts no matter the style of cut.
The multi-base platform features revolutionary bases like the expandable circle cutter, center bevel tilt base and multiple sub base inserts for various materials. The LEDs sync to the speed of the blade, flashing at precise rhythm essentially freezing the blade allowing you to follow the cut with ease.
Carvex jigsaws come in four versions. Two barrel grip and two D-handle. A corded and cordless version of each. No corners were cut with the cordless versions. They utilize the same components, maintain the same high level of functionality while allowing the user to bring the jigsaw to some rather inconvenient places for corded jigsaws. Their 18 Volt batteries provide as much robust power as their corded counterparts without the hassle of a cord. The brushless motor ensures efficient use of the battery power source.
|Blade Type||Universal T-Shank|
|Cutting Depth, Non-Ferrous Metal||3/4"|
|Cutting Depth, Steel||3/8"|
|Cutting Depth, Wood||4-3/4"|
|Motor Type||EC-TEC Brushless|
|Power Consumption||400 Watts|
|Stroke Speed||Up to 3,800|
|Systainer||SYS 1 T-LOC|