Capacity in a compact designThe Kapex is the most advanced sliding compound miter saw in the market today. In the hands of a carpenter, this saw will make cuts that rival the finest trim work being done today. Engineered to be light weight and compact, the KS 120 is the perfect saw for the workshop or the jobsite. Effective dust extraction, precise cuts, easy adjustments, and quality components are some of the features that should make this saw the number one choice of professional tradesmen.
- The Kapex features a rail forward design which increases precision and creates a compact footprint while preventing head play for accurate cuts.
- Easily align cuts from the left or right side using the dual lasers. The lasers clearly define the material which will be removed during the cut.
- Micro-adjustable bevel angle with up-front rotary knob. Large bevel scale and fine pointers make it easy to set precise bevel angles.
- Dust extraction up to 91% with behind the cut dust hood and pivoting 36 mm hose.
- (1) 60 Tooth universal blade
- (1) MiterFast Angle Transfer Device
- (1) Hold down clamp
- (1) Wrench
The Festool Kapex Miter Saw
The Festool Kapex Miter saw incorporates laser precision with the cutting capacity of a 12" saw into a small and lightweight foot print. Features unique only to the Kapex Miter Saw allow the user to save on cleanup time, improve the quality of their finished product, cut setup times in half and make repeatability a breeze.
The Kapex's portability and compact size shine thanks to the rail forward design allowing the motor head to slide forward on the rails. Traditional sliding miter saws prohibit setup against walls due to rails which slide out the back of the saw. The Kapex's fixed rails allow setup in the tightest of hallways.
The variable speed motor can handle various tasks and cut through a range of material with the correct blade and speed selected. Fine bevel adjustment and a counter-balanced motor head with oversized scale and up front controls make it a breeze to select the exact bevel angle desired. The included Angle Transfer Device allows even the trickiest of inside or outside angles to be replicated within seconds ensuring precise mitering.
- Setup cuts quicker with dual lasers
- Change blades in seconds with FastFix blade change system
- Bevel easily with an oversized scale and counter balance dial with micro adjustability
- 91% dust extraction efficiency with a 36 mm hose
|Blade Diameter||10-1/4" (260 mm)|
|Crown Nested Capacity||6-5/8"|
|Cutting Depth||90° / 90° 12" x 3-15/32"|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||28" x 19-3/4" x 18-1/2"|
|Dust Port||27 mm or 36 mm Hose|
|Left||45° / 45° 8-15/32" x 2-1/8"|
|Left/Right||45° / 90° 8-15/32" x 3-15/32"|
|Right||45° / 45° 8-15/32" x 1-3/8"|
|Max Bevel||47º / 47º|
|Miter Range||50º / 60º|
|Special Cutting Depth||4-23/32" x 3/4"|
|Power consumption||1600 Watts, 13 Amps|
|Speed||1,400 - 3,400 rpm|