Though this basic, shorter version of the MFT/3 is engineered especially for use with the Kapex miter saw, it delivers the full versatility and features of the Festool multifunction table system. On the jobsite or in the workshop, use the MFT/3-Kapex as a supplemental work surface for sanding, jointing, clamping, or just about anything else. The perforated top is ideally suited for use with MFT clamping accessories, and the V-groove side rails are of the same profile as the full version of the MFT/3, allowing you to use many of the same system accessories.
- A specially-designed height and size for use with the Festool Kapex sliding compound miter saw.
- At only 42 lbs, it is easy to store and transport. Folding legs for two unique working positions.
- Robust, durable materials and high quality construction for long service life.
- Slip-resistant feet help to prevent table drift during usage and provides a layer of protection between the table legs and floor.
Festool MFT/3 work tables are the most critical tool in your shop for cutting and assembly operations. Their mobility offers the user a supreme advantage in the field that had only been found in the home or professional work shop. 3 distinct versions of the MFT/3 Multifunction table are available: a “set” version including appropriate accessories for cutting and routing, a “basic” version including only the table, great for material handling, glue ups, sanding and assembly. Lastly a “mini” version is available for use with the Kapex Miter Saw (bringing the deck of the miter saw into perfect alignment with the height of the set and basic version).
The MFT/3 work tables are the progression fo the work bench. They can be used with all Festool routers and track saws, as clamping stations and much more. Attach guide rails, angle units, clamps, etc with ease in multiple orientations and arrangements to fit any application. Grid patterned work surface and t-channels throughout provide the foundation for infinite clamping configurations.
- Use with the guide rail system for cuts, angle cuts, compound cuts, route dados and flutes
- Uniform grid pattern for secure clamping
- Easy integration with any and all guide rails
- Easily stabilized on uneven ground
- Flat work surface is replaceable and sacrificial
- Legs fold up for easy portability
|Table Dimensions||34-7/32" x 22-7/8" (869 x 581 mm)|
|Working Height (folded down)||31-1/8" [7-3/32"] (790 mm [180 mm])|
|Weight||42 lbs (19 kg)|