The HS 60/1.4 bi Va jigsaw blade is a long-life, bi metal blade for cuts in stainless steel. The precision milled teeth of this corrugated blade are extremely tough and long-lasting. Thanks to its special design and material, it can achieve perfect cutting results in stainless steel. This blade is designed for one purpose only: cutting stainless steel. FESTOOL jigsaw blades are engineered for cutting efficiency, long life, and superior cutting results, with a universal T-shank design that fits most professional jigsaws. FESTOOL has the right blade for any application or type of material, ensuring precise and consistent results. In order to select the right jigsaw blade for your application, think first about the type of material you want to cut, since there are blades available for wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals, steel, and special materials like fiberglass, foam, and other materials. Next decide what kind of cut you need: fine, fast, scroll, clean. This will help to decide which blade is right for you. All FESTOOL jigsaw blades are made in Germany from high-quality materials for the best possible cutting results.
- Engineered specifically for cutting stainless steel.
- Corrugated blade with precision milled teeth for fine cuts.
- 2 3/8 inches long, 18 TPI, for stainless steel up to 1/16 inches thick
- Universal T-shank design fits most professional jigsaws.
- Made from high-quality materials in Germany