The S 75/4 K jigsaw blade is the ideal blade for scroll cuts in wide range of different materials. This is the right blade for tight curves. Very good results can be achieved in softwood, hardwood, melamine, veneered plywood, chipboard, soft plastics, ABS, HDPE and similar materials. The cross-set teeth design is ideal for fast cuts. For delicate and fine scroll cuts the S 50/1.4 K blade (486564) is recommended instead. Festool jigsaw blades are engineered for cutting efficiency, long life, and superior cutting results, with a universal T-shank design that fits most professional jigsaws. Festool has the right blade for any application or type of material, ensuring precise and consistent results. In order to select the right jigsaw blade for your application, think first about the type of material you want to cut, since there are blades available for wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals, steel, and special materials like fiberglass, foam, and other materials. Next decide what kind of cut you need: fine, fast, scroll, clean. This will help to decide which blade is right for you. All Festool jigsaw blades are made in Germany from high-quality materials for the best possible cutting results.
- Ideal for softwood, hardwood, melamine, veneered plywood, chipboard, soft plastics, ABS, and HDPE
- Cross-set teeth for fast cuts.
- HCS tool steel quality, 3 inches long, 6 TPI, for materials up to 2 1/8 inches.
- Universal T-shank design fits most professional jigsaws.
- Made from high-quality materials in Germany for professional use.
- Made in Germany