Festool is celebrating 20 Years in North America with this Limited Emerald Edition: TS 55 REQ Plunge Cut Track Saw with a Blue Systainer (includes a FREE 28-Tooth Combination Saw Blade) ($85 value) Available while supplies last.
- (1) FREE 28-Tooth Combination Saw Blade
- (1) Limited Edition Blue T-LOC Systainer 4
- (1) 48 Tooth Wood Blade
- (1) Splinterguard
- (1) Limit Stop
- (1) Plug it Power Cord
Please note that this tool has an imperial scale (inches). Guide rail sold separately.
The Festool TS 55 is not your standard circular saw. The saw rides on a guide rail, or track, providing accuracy and versatility allowing it to replace the world's most advanced cabinet saws, miter saws and panel saws. The TS 55 track saw delivers precise, splinter free, glue ready cuts and only takes seconds to setup. Breaking down sheet goods? Cuts at an obscure angle? No longer is there a need to design a complex jig or move heavy material to your large shop equipment.
The TS 55 track saw works seamlessly with it's integrated rail, available in various sizes. Utilize the rail and saw with or without a table or work surface. The track saws flat housing allows for flush cutting.
- A riving knife prevents kickback
- Create splinterfree cuts, of any length, in any material, at any angle
- Dust extraction means little to no cleanup. Work right in a client's home
- Blades and variable speed adapt to the material and style of cut in seconds
- Precision depth adjustments with micro adjust depth controls
- Dual splinterguards, on both sides of the blade, create splinterfree cuts
- Triple motor bearings extend service life
- Compact, ergonomic and lightweight. Fits in the passenger seat of your personal vehicle
|Arbor Diameter||.787" (20 mm)|
|Bevel||-1° - 47° (positive stops at 0° and 45°)|
|Depth of Cut (on track)||1-15/16" (50 mm) straight down and 1-7/16" (37 mm) at 45°|
|Depth of Cut (w/o track)||2-1/8" (55 mm) straight down|
|Blade RPM||2,000 - 5,200 rpm|
|Blade Diameter||6-1/4" (160 mm)|
|Power Consumption||1200 watts / 10 amps 120 V AC|
|Weight||16.95 lbs (7.68 kg)|