Set includes three Vacuum Cups not included with Clamping Modules.
Work more efficiently with the new VAC SYS System. With proven vacuum-based suction clamping, the VAC SYS provides a highly effective and ergonomic work platform for nearly any project. Effectively clamp material or a workpiece for effortless machining and finishing while protecting delicate surfaces from clamp damage. Each Clamping Module (available separately or with the VAC PMP), is equipped with a suction base that adheres to non-porous surfaces with a quick release valve, and can adapt to many surface sizes based on interchangeable Vacuum Pods (available separately). Improve work processes Easily reduce set-up time with simple and effortless clamping that allows for full surface access. Protect material surfaces Vacuum based clamping with soft Vacuum cups provides nonmarring clamping which protects the workpiece and helps to reduce re-work. Reduce fatigue Rotate material 360º or tilt the workpiece from 0º to 90º as needed for even greater access. The VAC SYS puts larger and more awkward pieces well within reach which reduces the fatigue associated with stretching over and around the material.
The future of clamping.
Main areas of use:
- Clamping without limits or leaving traces
- For working ergonomically on your workpieces
- For use in milling, sanding, planing, sawing, smoothing, filling and painting
- For use in the workshop or during installation
- Vacuum Cup VT 275x100, Oblong - 580066
- Vacuum Cup VT 200x60, Small - 580064
- Vacuum Cup VT 277x32, Narrow - 580065
- To be used with VAC SYS System