The Festool TS 55 is not your average circular saw. The saw can replace the world's most advanced cabinet saws, miter saws, and panel saws. It rides on a guide rail that provides accuracy and versatility. The TS 55 track saw delivers precise, splinter free, glue ready cuts, and only takes seconds to setup. Add in its incredible portability and unbelievable ease of use, and you have a precision-cutting solution like No other, at home in the highest-end cabinet shop as well as an Onsite remodel. With the addition of Micro-Adjustable depth controls and a Flat housing for flush-cutting against walls or adjacent surfaces, the TS 55 req is our most advanced plunge cut saw ever, which is saying a lot. Breaking down sheet goods? Cutting an obscure angle? There is no longer a need to design a complex jig or move heavy material to your large shop equipment. [Please note that this tool has an imperial scale (inches)]
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife reduces the chance of kickback and keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade.
- Dust extraction means little to no cleanup. Work right in a client's home
- Blades and variable speed adapt to the material and style of cut in seconds
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the fastfix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.
- Precision depth adjustments with micro adjust depth controls
- Dual splinterguards, on both sides of the blade, create splinterfree cuts, of any length, in any material, at any angle
- Triple motor bearings extend service life
- Compact, ergonomic and lightweight. Fits in the passenger seat of your personal vehicle
- Power consumption 1200 watt.
The TS 55 track saw works seamlessly with it's integrated rail, available in various sizes. Utilize the rail and saw with or without a table or work surface. The track saws flat housing allows for flush cutting. Guide rail sold separately.
Guide rail length options:
|Maximum Cut Length|
|32" Guide Rail (800mm)||25"|
|42" Guide Rail (1080mm)||35"|
|55" Guide Rail (1400mm)||* 48"|
|75" Guide Rail (1900mm)||68"|
|95" Guide Rail (2400mm)||88"|
|106" Guide Rail (2700mm)||* 99"|
|118" Guide Rail (3000mm)||111"|
|197" Guide Rail (5000mm)||190"|
* Recommended guide rail lengths for 4' and 8' lengths on sheet goods.
|Arbor Diameter||.787" (20 mm)|
|Bevel||-1° - 47° (positive stops at 0° and 45°)|
|Depth of Cut (on track)||1-15/16" (50 mm) straight down and 1-7/16" (37 mm) at 45°|
|Depth of Cut (w/o track)||2-1/8" (55 mm) straight down|
|Blade RPM||2,000 - 5,200 rpm|
|Blade Diameter||6-1/4" (160 mm)|
|Power Consumption||1200 watts / 10 amps 120 V AC|
|Weight||9.92 lbs (4.5 kg)|