Please note that this dust extractor is designed specifically for use with the Planex Drywall Sander. Due to the flange on the hose connector and the 36mm hose end, it may not be compatible with some tools such as other Festool sanders that feature a 27mm dust port. Also, the CT 36 AutoClean hose will not work with the Festool Cleaning Sets due to the flange on the hose connector.
- Automatic filter cleaning technology ensures maximum suction when used with Planex Drywall Sander, 1 micron high-performance filter
- Automatic Tool Start & adjustable suction with tool triggered or manual on-off switch and infinitely variable suction force, can be used wet or dry
- Supplied with lightweight 11-1/2 foot long anti-static hose that is flexible and kink-resistant and will minimize shock hazards as well as reduce static cling
- Sys-dock and hose garage feature allows for the storage and transport of Festool Systainers (not included) on the top of the flat, low-profile unit
- Large wheels, low center of gravity, and ergonomically balanced design allows you to move the CT effortlessly around the jobsite
The CT 36 AutoClean (AC) dust extractor offers the following features to help you control dust when using your tools:
- Phenomenal dust extraction when combined with the PLANEX Drywall Sander
- Automatic filter cleaning to ensure maximum suction
- Tool-triggered auto-on operation
- Self-cleaning filter bag or bagless operation
- Anti-static 11-1/2 foot 36mm hose
- Variable speed suction
- Hose garage for hose storage and organization
- Fully integrated with stackable Systainer storage system
- Compact, lightweight design at 33.5 lbs
- 137 CFM of high-performance suction
- 9.5 gallon container capacity
- Sys-Dock with T-LOC
- Improved cord wrap
With 137 CFM and a super quiet 62 dB (low setting) the Festool CT 36 AC is a specialty dust extractor designed to the mate with the Planex Drywall Sander. It's nearly 10 gallon capacity is combined with an auto cleaning feature that knocks dust free from the filter ensuring maximum suction throughout the work process. This ensures maximum suction even when collecting very fine dust particles, such as drywall dust. The frequency of the filter cleaning is controlled by a dial and can be turned off allowing the CT 36 AC to be used as a regular dust extractor.Includes a very lightweight specialty, flexible hose for use with the Planex Drywall Sander.
If you're looking for the ultimate drywall and popcorn ceiling finishing system, the Festool CT 36 AC AutoClean dust extractor coupled with the Festool Planex drywall sander cannot be surpassed. Your clients will be amazed by the quality of the finish, speed of operation and lack of drywall dust covering their home. Upgrade your drywall business to achieve higher productivity and better results.
The CT 36 AC shares the features offered by Festool's award winning dust extractors including tool-triggered dust extraction, anti-static design, adjustable power/ suction settings, locking brake and Systainer storage.
A wide range of accessories are available for the CT 36 AC dust extractor and PLANEX drywall sander to further enhance their capabilities and versatility.
- (1) 11-1/2" Smooth Sleeved Antistatic Planex Hose
- (1) Filter Bag
- (1) Micron Filter
|Container Bag Capacity||9.5 gal.|
|Filter Bag Capacity||8.9 gal.|
|Depth x Width x Height||24.8" x 14.4" x 23.4"|
|Maximum Suction Capacity||137 CFM|
|Filter||High-Performance (1 micron)|
|Hose Included||1-7/16" x 11-1/2' anti-static (36mm)|
|Maximum Vacuum||96" static water lift|
|Noise (sound level)||62 dB (low setting) - 71 db (maximum setting)|
|Power Usage @ 120V AC||350-1200 watts, 2.9-10 amps|