Versatility for timber construction.
- High-torque 1200 W motor with power electronics ensures constant power when sawing
- Safe and easy handling thanks to the cutting depth adjustment with plunge function, pendulum hood remote control and guide wedge
- Angle adjustment with central clamping mechanism from 0 to 50 degrees
- Sawing system: HKC complete with FSK cross cutting guide rail and FS guide rail
- Safe and perfectly straight sawing along the guide rail
Main areas of use
- Rip and cross cuts in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Cutting roof battens to length
- Sawing lining boards/shuttering to size
- Sawing boards to size
- Cutting chipboard to size
Making exact and repeated cuts quickly and accurately anywhere without taking materials to a miter saw or sacrificing accuracy with a standard circular saw, makes this the ultimate solution for all wood processing on the jobsite. Coupled with FSK Guide Rails with integrated angle stops, HK saws bring a higher degree of efficiency, repeatability, accuracy, and quality of cut unlike any circular saw before. Also compatible with all existing FS Guide Rails.
Includes the following:
- HK 55 EQ
- 18 tooth saw blade
- SYS 5 SYSTAINER
Features & Benefits.
Cross-cutting with ease or ripping materials to size, HK saws are adept at all circular saw tasks while bringing a higher degree of efficiency, repeatability, accuracy, and quality of cut unlike any other circular saw before.
When used with FSK Guide Rails with integrated angle stops, making accurate, repeated, cuts is not only easy it is also fast thanks to the integrated retraction feature.
Perform practically all jobsite cutting tasks with one tool. Making repeated cuts is faster than other methods while also providing accuracy in one step.