A whole new standard for portable circular saws
The new TSC 55 Cordless Track Saw builds on years of system innovation to deliver the most versatile, precise cutting system available, allowing you to go wherever the work takes you. The TSC 55 can zip through 100 meters of sheet goods on a single charge, while still delivering all the benefits you’ve come to expect from the Festool Track Saw System.
Does not include battery, charger or guide rail.
Other ways to buy the TSC 55: TSC 55 Imp. Li XL (574686): includes battery and charger // TSC 55 Imp. Li XL-FS (201402): includes battery, charger and 55" guide rail
- With the FS Guide Rail System, you’ll get laser-straight, splinter-free cuts in seconds.
- Splinterguards on both sides of the blade ensure that you’ll make zero-tearout cuts in virtually any material.
- Not only can you replace large, stationary equipment with the incredibly precise, handheld track saw system, but now you can go wherever work needs to get done, without the cord.
Our Best Plunge-Cut Saw is Now Independent
- Brushless EC-TEC motor combined with lithium-ion batteries for maximum cutting power
- Flexible dual battery concept: can be operated with two 18-volt battery packs (36V) for maximum power or one 18-volt battery pack for low weight
- High-speed EC-TEC motor for perfect cutting quality and rapid working progress
- Chip collection bag for clean, healthy working
- New FastFix generation for even quicker and easier saw blade changes and adaptation to the working material
- Precise circular in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Cutting interior doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Cutting recesses in doors and kitchen worktops
- Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints
- Cutting chipboard to size
- 2 x Battery pack lithium-ion 5.2 Ah airstream
- 2 x TCL 3 charger (for quick charding)
- Fine tooth saw blade HW W48 Teeth
- Guide Rail 1400/3 (55”)
- Chip collection bag
- Operation tool
- In a SYSTAINER SYS 5 T-LOC
Idle engine speed
Saw blade diameter
Cutting depth at 45 degrees
Connection Ø d/e
Li-Ion battery capacity