Power and precision in the palm of your handExperience the incredible power of the TS 75 plunge cut saw. No other saw comes close to its power and pinpoint accuracy. Capable of cutting material that is 2-3/4" thick, this saw will leave an edge that is both burn and splinter-free, creating edges that are clean enough to glue without any further prep work.The TS 75 is suitable for cutting solid doors, truing rough lumber, cutting out window frames, and a host of other applications. Save time and create matched panels by cutting stacked sheet goods with one cut. Try the TS 75 once, and you will never look back.
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback.
- The slip clutch helps to minimize the risk of a kickback and minimizes wear on the blade, gear case, and motor.
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.
Instant savings with package deals!Festool strongly promotes the importance of dust extraction when working with power tools. For this reason, you can save instantly on the purchase of a Festool Dust Extractor when bundled with a Festool power tool of your choice. Packages not available in some combinations.Package discounts only available at participating dealers. See dealer for details.
- HW standard saw blade W36
- 75" Guide Rail FS 1900
- sight window
- in SYSTAINER SYS 5 T-LOC
- Power consumption 1,600 W
- Speed 1,350 rpm-
- 3,550 rpm
- Saw blade dia. 210mm (8-1/4")
- Bevel adjustment 0°-45°
- Cutting depth at 90° 75mm (2-15/16")
- Cutting depth at 45° 55mm (2-1/8")
- Dust extraction connection dia. 27mm/36mm
- Weight 6.2kg (13.6 lb)