At Calavera Tool Works, we take great pride in our work aprons, designed for those who work with their hands to make a living. They are, as some might say, a labor of love. And though great care goes into the handcrafting of each work apron, we will always err on the side of leaving a brand, blemish, scratch or other imperfection in the finished product rather than waste even a small amount of such a precious material. It is our belief that these aprons are meant to be used, and that these imperfections will enhance the character of what we expect to be one of your favorite investments ever.
- Color: Deep Tan / Tobacco (shades vary)
- Hardware: Nickel
- Rugged, oil finished leather work apron that feels broken in right out of the gate
- Features 3 hard-wearing
- adjustable strap options made from the toughest bridle leather we could find
|Size||Recommended Height||Apron Length|
|Small (S)||Up to 5'-7"||25"|
|Medium (M)||5'-8" to 5'-11"||27"|
|Large (L)||6'-0" and taller||30"|
- Neck Strap: Adjustable 3/4" neck strap with adjustable, quick-release 1" belt
- X-Back: For an incredibly comfortable fit, choose these adjustable 1" harness-style straps with quick-release.
- Y-Back: Combines the comfort of the X-Back straps with a sturdy, adjustable belt for a perfect, secure fit. We strongly endorse the Y-Back.