Includes the following:
- HKC 55 basic unit
- 18 tooth sawblade
- SYS 4 Systainer
Standalone in every situation
- 18V Li-ion battery and connectable cross cutting guide rails ensure mobility and independence
- Brushless EC-TEC motor combined with lithium-ion batteries for max cutting power
- In conjunction with the trimming rail, fast, accurate and mobile cross cuts
- Safe and easy handling thanks to the cutting depth adjustment with plunge function, pendulum hood remote control and guide wedge
- Angle adjustment with central clamping mechanism from 0 to 50°
- Safe and perfectly straight sawing along the guide rail
Main areas of use
- Rip and cross cuts in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Ideal for mobile use on work sites
- Cutting roof battens to length
- Sawing lining boards/shuttering to size
- Sawing boards to size
- Cutting chipboard to size
Features & Benefits.
Cross-cutting with ease or ripping materials to size, HK saws are adept at all circular saw tasks while bringing a higher degree of efficiency, repeatability, accuracy, and quality of cut unlike any other circular saw before.
When used with FSK Guide Rails with integrated angle stops, making accurate, repeated, cuts is not only easy it is also fast thanks to the integrated retraction feature.
Perform practically all jobsite cutting tasks with one tool. Making repeated cuts is faster than other methods while also providing accuracy in one step.